Monday, September 29, 2008

Spasm! Eagle Eye on the NookaNooka

Already had the severe back pain early last night. I was hoping that after a night's sleep, the pain would go away. But it didn't!

Thus, decided not to go to the office (as I don't think my back can carry my bag's weight) to have a check-up. Availed of our company's health card, Maxicare. The doctor they assigned to check me, Dr. Beverly Menendez, is accommodating and explained to me about my back pain. I like that! I don't even have to ask questions. She then recommended that I take a lumbar X-ray and A/P lateral/oblique. I had the X-ray at Makati Medical Center.


Since I am already out of the house, decided to watch a movie, which I was not able to this weekend. It's Eagle Eye, an action, thriller, drama movie.

What would you do if out of the blue you receive a phone call from a stranger asking you to do things? You do it because you have no choice, because your loved ones might die if you don't. Jerry Shaw (Shia LaBeouf) and Rachel (Michelle Monaghan) did. There's lot of action in the movie and the actors were able to keep up with it, making the movie enjoyable to watch.


After the movie, picked the pictures I had developed before watching the movie and ate a late lunch at The Soup Kitchen.


Upon arriving home, learned I have a package from New York, U.S.A. It's a NookaNooka... Yes!!! Joined one of the promos by Nooka wherein I would be sending my picture wearing my Nooka watch. I can't believe that I would be receiving a NookaNooka. Nice place to keep my Nooka.

Hmmm... Do you think I should increase my collection...? A white one, perhaps? c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home