Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Lomo LC-A+

There's no work since it was declared as a holiday due to end of Ramadan. Would have liked to watch the two movies to be released today (Mirrors and Mag-ingat ka sa... Kulam), but my back pain stops me to do so.


Then, I remembered about the lomo cam I reserved. So, called Graphic Designed Lifestyle at Rockwell and inquired from them if they already have the Lomo LC-A+. They did!

What back pain? Immediately dressed up and proceeded to Rockwell. Am afraid somebody might "grab" it before me. Hehehe! In fact, when we reached the store, there was a guy planning to buy a lomo cam. Good thing, he is interested in the Holga 35mm (or a Diana). Well, gave my opinion about using it (Holga 35mm), with the benefit of using a regular film. (wink)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home