Sunday, October 26, 2008

Shoot That Star

Woke up really early since I would be taking more photos for our theme: wheel. With Manong, the driver, went to places we have already identified to have ongoing construction. After having my "fill", had breakfast first at McDonald's before proceeding home.


After resting, proceeded to Glorietta to pick up the six-cell lithium ion I ordered. It really won't work--the laptop does not recognize the battery. So, left the sub-notebook at PC Corner to have their supplier check the problem.

Decided to stroll around Glorietta (Christmas decorations were already put up), ate lunch, then proceeded home.


Next stop is Star City. This is hoping that I would be able to find a roulette. Na-uhh.... Since we were already there, tried our hand to some rides and most of their horror house (Dungeon, Gabi ng Lagim, Kilabot ng Mummy). I wouldn't dare their Star Flyer, and The Surf Dance. c",)

After which, proceeded to The Aristocrat to buy chicken honey and chicken barbecue for our dinner. Left my companion to wait for our take-out order while I was along Roxas Boulevard capturing the Manila sunset...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home