Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ho-Hum

(Back in my usual free wifi zone... Burger King. With the house still being repaired and my PLDT WeROAM SIM still to arrive, Burger King and I would be meeting up for some time. Hehehe!)

Was toying with the idea of getting a bayanWIRELESS landline prePAID because our house, until this time, is being repaired since the fire. My e-mail query yesterday gave me a very fast feedback as someone from Bayan Telecommunications, Inc. called me up. He said that there is a bayan center at Waltermart, Pasong Tamo.

Thus, went there this morning. Alas! The girl I talked to told me that they have ceased their bayanWIRELESS landline prePAID, and was offering me a postpaid plan of P499.00 monthly. Hmmm... then, how come the guy who called me yesterday answered all my queries about the prepaid services?

Would have availed it if the ZTE unit is available, which is not. Have read comments about the battery life of Huawei. I'll further think about it.

Went to Glorietta to have the pictures I took last night developed. Surveyed a backpack for Manong. I was able to buy one at SM Department Store. It's a Hawk backpack which is similar to my Jansport backpack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home