Friday, January 02, 2009

Communication...

Went to the doctor first thing. He gave me antibiotics (cotrimoxazole) twice a day after meal, and another medicine (eldicel), which I am to take only if my stomach still feels pain, every eight hours. He said it was bacterial diarrhea.

We had lunch at Yellow Cab at Cash 'N Carry. This is where I found the SIM I have been looking for--PLDT Landline Prepaid Plus.

Then, proceeded to Loyola Memorial to attend the wake of a friend's father.

Afterwhich, picked up my niece at Market! Market! and we were dropped off at Glorietta. Since I already have the PLDT Landline Prepaid Plus SIM, which I am going to use with my Nokia 1200, bought a MyPhone T52 Duo. Put in the Smart SIM of the Nokia 1200 and a new Sun Cellular SIM in the MyPhone T52 Duo, which is for home use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home