Thursday, January 15, 2009

Feeling... c",)

Am in our Makati office as I have a morning meeting there. Preferred to stay in Makati the whole day in case I have a meeting there, rather than shuttling to and from Makati and Ortigas--it is not tiring and not time-consuming.


Since I no longer have a meeting in the afternoon, have to look for an available workstation I can use. Unfortunately, the area I often stay in have all their workstations occupied. Thus, borrowed one so that the files I would be working on can be sent to my Yahoo! account, access it using my personal internet access and work on it.

And, guess what? Used the office temporarily occupied by one of our senior executives. Feeling! Hehehehe!


Seeing a feature on one of the TV shows about carpal tunnel. Quickly surfed the symptoms. Psychological? Felt that I am experiencing one or two symptoms for the illness. Also read about wearing a support for several weeks. This may help avoid/cure the illness. Worst cure for carpal tunnel is an operation.

Thus, after office, looked for one. Saw a support really designed for carpal tunnel.. for the left-hand (only left in stock)! It just shows there more right-handed people than left-handed... Bought a "generic" wrist support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home