Saturday, January 03, 2009

(Window?) Shopping!!!

(Writing this at Burger King, Glorietta...)

Wanted to check-out the MyPhone B23 Duo. Liked its feature more because of the AM radio. Hehehe! Thus, started at Park Square 1, combed my way to Goldcrest and to Greenbelt 1. Oh my, Greenbelt 1 is already connected with Greenbelt 5! Went back to Park Square 1. All along, I can find said unit in the store where I bought my Nokia N90 years ago.


Since I still have Sodexho gift certificates, decided to buy clothes for work. I won't be wearing my uniform this year. Anyway, we weren't supposed to. Because SM Department Store accepts Sodexho, decided to buy there. Haayyyy... don't know why I can't seem to choose.

Decided to grab a bite (and byte) at Burger King. Will try The Landmark Department Store next. I'm sure I'll be able to buy me some decent clothes...

(Writing this portion at home...)

I was right, I was able to buy clothes at The Landmark.

Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Italianni's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home