Sunday, March 15, 2009

Unborn Race To Witch Mountain

Was it two or three weeks...? I have not watched a movie! Thus, decided to do so today lest they be removed in the theaters and I won't be able to watch it.


Started with Race to Witch Mountain, a Disney movie. A Las Vegas driver finds himself on an adventure of his lifetime as tries to help two teenagers with superpowers to complete their mission. It's a lot of action and comedy combines (plus sci-fi to boot). I definitely enjoyed the movie. I just find the title "odd"... Hehehe!


My next movie is The Unborn. A horror, thriller movie about a twin who is trying to be possessed by a dybbuk. She doesn't know that she has a twin who died while still in their mother's womb. she has to go back to the ancient root of the devil to try to stop it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home