Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Repairs

Everything seems to be giving up.. I wonder why. Hope that "it comes in threes" will not come true.

First is my Canon 350D. Decided to buy a battery grip for my first dSLR. Received the battery grip (plus the Canon 1.4x Extender) yesterday. As soon as I got home, tried it. My baby won't power-up!!!!

Second is my dual SIM mobile phone, MyPhone B23. It won't charge!!!

Since am not at ease until my Canon 350D is looked into, went to the Canon Service Center first thing. Have to leave my unit (camera plus battery grip). They said it would take seven (7) working days, more or less.

After office, dropped by the store where I bought my MyPhone. Left the unit so that they can bring it to MyPhone's service center. Says, it may take two to three weeks, give or take....

Hayyy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home