Saturday, July 25, 2009

It's Alive

(Writing this at Burger King, Glorietta...)

Started early today.

First, brought my car to have it serviced for its regular maintenance. My goodness! it will make a hole in my pocket (the cost is almost 15K+).

Next, proceeded to the agreed watering hole. Would not be going if only I hadn't promise that I'd go. Even received an SMS when I was not in the venue on my estimated time. Oh, well...

I was dropped of at MRT's Guadalupe station. Took the train and stepped off at Magallanes station. Decided to buy me the expansion pack for my favorite PC game. Was able to buy DVDs on Photoshop.


Thus, off to my usual weekly activity--movie!!! Decided to watch It's Alive (I've seen all those currently being shown in the theaters). A horror, thriller movie about a baby who kills when it's hungry. The new mother knows; but, I guess, due to guilty conscience of initially trying to abort the baby, she tries to cover-up what the baby is doing. It's not scary.


After the movie, claimed the raffle tickets for the A-List Promo. Got me 20 raffle tickets. Then, decided to look for a store that is still selling black and white film. So far, no success.

Decided to have my late lunch at my usual haunt that offers free WiFi--Burger King.

(Writing this at home...)

With enough time in my hands. did some grocery. After which, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at a Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home