Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dragon Tortoise


(This is a continuation of arranging my new office area...)

My Kua Number is 7, belonging to Metal element, West group. My good directions are NW (prosperity), SW (health), NE (relationship), and W (mild good luck). My unfavorable directions are N (mild bad luck), S (quarrel), SE (separation) and E (total loss). My desk is facing North! Oh, no!

Thus, bought a Dragon Tortoise which is said to dispel negative influences of the unfavorable direction. Would put it in the North (for career; East for health; SE for wealth) with the dragon tortoise facing one of my favorable directions. Some books say that it should face your unfavorable direction. Now, which is it?

Also had a crystal to block the invisible arrows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home