Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thunderbird, Again

This is it!

Borrowed my brother's driver, Manong, for our trip/shoot at Thunderbird-Rizal.

Left the house around 1PM, stopped by Ever-Ortigas to buy some water and food, before proceeding to the resort. On the way, saw an accident between a jeepney and a motorcycle.


Upon arriving the resort, rather funny, the security guard at the parking lot remembered me. He even commented that I brought my car. (Took the shuttle before to check out the resort... hehehe!)

The manager also remembered me. Hmmm...

There were already two photographers there, hoping, too, to win the Thunderbird Photo Contest.

Decided not to wait to get dark (to try getting images of the resort at night) because the route we took is steep and lots of zig-zag. In fact, on the way back, saw another accident--between two motorcycles.

Stopped by Ever-Ortigas for merienda. Also stopped by at Glorietta to buy a birthday gift for my inaanak and have dinner at a Veneto Italiani Ristorante.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home