Saturday, January 02, 2010

Updating Blog

(Writing this at Burger King, Glorietta...)

Back in my usual haunt, am at Burger King updating my blog. The long weekend due to the Christmas/New Year season brought many activities.

Was planning to watch movies, eventually decided against it. Thus, opted to update my blog at Burger King.

While there, noticed the two guys who sat beside me. On the other table is a girl which I think one of the guys is eyeing. While surfing and updating my blog, I can hear that guy talk loudly. He's rather a braggart. Maybe, he was hoping to catch the attention of the girl. Really took a good look of that guy just in case one of my nieces introduce him to me, would vocally tell my niece to dump him! Hehehehe!

(Writing this at home...)

Then, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at The New Bombay.

2 Comments:

At 1/08/2010 09:06:00 PM, Anonymous selma said...

waaahhh bakit di mo ko sinama? :)

 
At 1/09/2010 07:39:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehehe! inggit ka sa New Bombay? =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home