Saturday, February 20, 2010

Break-In


Decided to "break-in" the trekker sandals I bought this week. This in in preparation for the Sagada trip we are planning a week after the Holy Week.

I even told my friend about my trekker sandals, Columbia Techsun H20, she bought one for herself!

So far, from Glorietta to SM Megamall and back to Glorietta, no blisters! c",)

Have to go to Megamall to pick-up the converter pants I reserved because said branch has my size. I was also supposed to go SM North EDSA to go to Lowepro, but forgot my flash. Was able to buy the bottle bag, instead, at Infomax.

After, attended the anticipated Mass and we had dinner at Italianni's. Then accompanied my friend to The Landmark for her feng shui items.

2 Comments:

At 3/02/2010 01:48:00 PM, Anonymous selma said...

winner ang sandals friendship!gamitin ko sa walkathon ko maya from ofc to baba ng makati-manda bridge. :) nagwawarm up na ako para sa march 13 mt. pinatubo hike. yeba!!!

 
At 3/03/2010 11:57:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

uy! ganda dun... sarap sama. c",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home