Monday, April 11, 2011

Tests

(Writing this at Tokyo, Tokyo near the Makati Medical Center...)

Would be at the Makati Medical Center almost the whole day to take the tests asked by my doctor. Woke up really early as I still have to get a referral from my HMO, Maxicare. I already scheduled an appointment with the Breast Clinic and the Delivery Room.

I would be taking sonomammography. While taking the test, took note of the remarks written by the doctor: hypoechoic, cyst, cluster cyst. Will have to check the internet..

Will get the result of my sonomammography on.Thursday.

My next test is in the afternoon, thus, took my lunch at Tokyo, Tokyo.

(To be continued...)

(Writing this at The Landmark food court while eating Yo Swirls by BTIC's yogurt which is at 50% discount ever Monday...)


Had my transrectal at exactly 2:30pm (my scheduled appointment). Also got the result immediately, which is:

IMPRESSION:
Retroverted normal sized uterus with multiple myoma.
Thin and intact endometrium.
Normal ovaries.

Then, proceeded to Fully Booked at Greenbelt 5 to check if I can get the photography book whose review I read last Friday. Else, I have to go to Powerbooks to do a special order. Lucky me, Fully Booked have the book! (Fully Booked also take special orders; but, I already have a record at Powerbooks.)

Of course, since it is Monday, bought an upsized soft yogurt at Yo Swirls at half the price. (wink)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home