Saturday, May 21, 2011

Photography Lighting Seminar with Basic Photography

Today would be our studio shoot under the Ken Go's Photography Lighting Seminar with Basic Photography. The seminar started last Tuesday after office, then Thursday. Our last day would be on Monday where there would be a critic session. Just on day one, already learned a lot as Ken gave lots of tips. He is able to make the sessions a fun, learning experience.

But first, went to Cuneta Astrodome to pick-up our company's sportsfest shirt. Forgot I have a shoot this morning, I registered that I'll be attending the sportsfest; thus, the shirt and food.

Dropped the items at home, picked-up my gear and proceeded to Ken Go's studio.



The group was divided into 10am and 3pm session. I am part of the 10am studio shoot session. We finished around 3pm.

After, proceeded to Glorietta to attend the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Pizza Hut Bistro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home