Saturday, February 18, 2012

Advanced Photography Workshop

Today, I would be conducting the advanced photography workshop for our office's camera club. Invited my friend to join and attend the workshop.

Morning will be spent on lecture and in the afternoon, there would be three models (Bea, Rheiza and Sharmaine). The attendees would be divided into three (3) groups and all would be given a chance to take images of the three models.

Brought two sets of studio lights to be used in the shoot. Did not bring my dSLR (just my Canon G10) because I am sure I would not be able to take photos of the models.

Finished around 5PM... Uh-oh! That means, I would not be able to attend the anticipated Mass. Still, went to Glorietta to meet my friend and we had dinner at Italianni's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home