Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wedding

Today is a wedding of a friend and was invited to witness this special day.

Another friend, who is one of the secondary sponsors, requested that I pick her up. She was supposed to go to the hotel where the bride is for some picture-taking. (I was able to borrow my brothers car and asked Manong to drive for me.)


Picked her up at David's Salon with her husband-to-be, another friend and his wife. We then proceeded to Eastwood Richmonde Hotel. The photographers hired to cover the event belongs to my camera club. Thus, it is nice to see them at work.

After the shoot, went ahead of the couple to the church. The reception is also in one of the multi-purpose halls of the church. Very convenient for their guests.

Here's wishing all the best for the newly-weds! c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home