Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Decors

Went to Landbank to continue arranging the affiars of my Tatay.  We still lack documentation.  Hayyy...

Then, asked that my niece and I be dropped at Glorietta.  We are planning to watch the Lights and Sound Show at Ayala Triangle Gardens, an annual Christmas treat by Ayala Management.

Ate first at Pancake House (upon request by my niece... hehehe!), bought an M-Pass at Greenbelt 3 before finally walking towards Ayala Triangle.





After the show, change route from Ayala Triangle to Greenbelt to be able to capture some of the Christmas decors on display.






Since my niece is thirsty, stopped at Gelatissimo for an ice cream (huh?!) and bought some groceries at The Landmark before proceeding home.  But first, dropped off my niece at Cash and Carry.

1 Comments:

At 11/13/2013 05:15:00 AM, Blogger Cuttysark said...

Makati is really beatiful during the christmas seasons because of cool decors.

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
Cathy
Christmas Decorations

 

Post a Comment

<< Home