Friday, December 28, 2012

Trip To Jerusalem

The day is spent on processing my Tatay's affairs.

First stop is at the Landbank.  Finally, we were able to get the deposit.  Then, went to Metrobank to have it deposited.  Duh?!  It was not accepted because of the name printed in the manager's check.  So, went back again to Landbank to fix it.  Went back again to Metrobank to finally make the deposit.  The service of this bank's San Lorenzo branch is sooo bad.

Had a very, very late lunch at Wendy's in Park Square 1.  My companions left me so I can buy a cane for Nana.  Found one at Mercury Drug.  During our movie marathon during Christmas day, she finally admitted she needed one.  It is hard to buy her one if she won't be using it.  Was it pride?  LOL. I just kept on saying that I saw many senior citizens using a cane.

Finally, was able to go home with the precious cane in tow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home