Saturday, May 11, 2013

Evil Dead

First stop is the SM Mall of Asia.  Will bring my niece's tablet to Samsung's Service Center.  She left the unit in a hot room and expect it to work...?!  Initial verdict is the mother board.  It would be best to buy a new one than have it repaired.

Will be watching Evil Dead.  Bought a (discounted) movie ticket (thanks to BPI Amore Card), had lunch of Go Greek!'s lamb chop platter at Food Choices and spent the rest of the time looking for a statement shirt.  Wanted to wear a statement shirt when I vote this Monday.  Did not find one.  :-(


A remake, the movie is about five friends in the woods in hope to "cure" their addicted friend.  One of them unwittingly summoned a demon.  The weekend turned violent as they try to fight for their lives.  Definitely violent.

After, attended the anticipated Mass.  Then my Globe mobile does not have a signal... in a Ayala mall?!  So decided then and there to discontinue my subscription and proceeded to their business center in Glorietta.  Still have my Smart and Sun.  Since there will no longer be use of my Samsung Galaxy Y Duos, bought a Samsung Galaxy S III mini (on sale).  LOL

Had dinner at Mexicali before proceeding home.



Sunday, May 12, 2013

Stupid me.  Forgot the behaviour of Google's 2-factor authentication that I factory reset my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0.  Should have not done so.  Now, I am back to zero for "Stardom: Hollywood" and "Stardom: A-List".  Waahhhhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home