Saturday, August 10, 2013

RED 2

Obviously, I would be watching RED 2.

But first, brought my car for its maintenance check-up.  Will be able to pick it up on Monday afternoon.

Went back to home to pick-up my niece.  First, we went to Don Bosco to buy the Benedictine Cross.  Then proceeded to Glorietta.  Bought a ticket (she won't be watching the movie this time with me because she will be the one watching over her father at the hospital).  Had lunch at Food Choices, went to Uniqlo to browse again and my niece was picked-up by the driver to bring her to the hospital.  Since I still have time, had a cupcake at Vanilla Cupcake Bakery.

From http://www.red-themovie.com

Because of a leaked report about a cold war mission, Frank Moses (Bruce Willis) becomes part of a manhunt on a mission he does not know anything about.  This unites him with fellow retired (extremely dangerous) agent friends.  Action mixed with sense of humor always works.  Love Victoria!

After the movie, attended the anticipated Mass.  Then, went to the hospital to visit my brother and treat my nieces for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home