Sunday, October 13, 2013

Framed Shots: Vanishing Trade

Our camera club's monthly meeting.  Usually, those who celebrate their birthday for the month would be bringing the food.  Thus, passed first at Amber's to buy a bilao of spaghetti.

Dropped-off the spaghetti in our club's meeting place including my entries for the month's photo theme.  Then, proceeded to Glorietta.  Our Linksys broadband router which we have been using for more than 10 years has said bye-bye.  And to think, we're not turning off the unit.

Hmmm... remembered I bought a Belkin router for my room but replaced it with NetGear (I wanted a small footprint and Linksys doesn't have a router with a small footprint).  The Belkin router is fast for wireless connections but kind of slow for wired connection.  NetGear works a-OK.  Since most users of the faster internet at house uses wireless, set-up the Belkin router.  Although, bought a Linksys router, too, at CompLink.

1 Comments:

At 10/14/2013 10:35:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Magical,

I am a journalism student with a keen interest in technology and gadgets. I was hoping that after finishing my study I could work for one of the top news companies or technology magazine publishers, and I wish to expand my portfolio by writing on big websites. I would like to contribute an article on your blog free of charge in order to provide you with some content, and perhaps it would help me expand my portfolio further.

I have really enjoyed reading magical4462.blogspot and magicalpics.blogspot and have some interesting ideas that I would like to share with you and your readers. I am certain you will enjoy it and hope I will be given this precious opportunity.

If you are interested in guest posting, please contact me at ninokikira@gmail.com.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Lenny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home