Saturday, August 31, 2013

Narrow Path

Received a call from my brother's secretary informing me that the rosary bracelet which I asked my niece to attach an activated Benedictine Cross to just broke last night, a Friday, and he (my brother) can't find the Benedictine Cross.  Also, he feels something happening that night but he does not feel the pain.  Hmmm...  Good thing I have several blessed Benedictine Cross sacramental; thus, instructed them how to find where I keep them.  I gave the rosary bracelet with Benedictine cross as beads as well as a pendant of crucifix with Benedictine cross to my brother.

Since the movie I plan to watch is not being shown at Glorietta Cinema, decided not to watch a movie. Had lunch first at Food Choices, have my entries printed at Pixelpoint, went to Greenbelt Chapel and just enjoyed doing some window shopping at Glorietta.

Then saw the Guadalupe store which sells religious items.  Interested in some of the items.  Then, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Italianni's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home