Sunday, September 01, 2013

Landscape In Black And White

It is our camera club's meeting and would be attending.  Was the first to be in the venue.  The theme for the month is "Landscape in Black and White".

Did not finish the meeting and proceeded to Glorietta.  Lo and behold!  Guadalupe store is on sale (their items were on display on the first floor); thus, bought the items which caught my attention yesterday.  Plus, another item... a ring with the "Our Father " in Spanish is written on it.


Have eRaffle redeemed and check-off one of the items in my list.  Learned also that my points for using my Citibank card can be redeemed at SM Makati; thus, got me an SM Gift Pass in exchange for the points.  Note to self: check what other stores I can redeem the points.

Had meryenda at Tsoko.Nut before proceeding home.



Learned that one of my entries got 12th place.  And again, don't know which one.  Weh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home