Friday, November 01, 2013

All Saints Day

Today is the day I visit our dearly departed.

Woke up early in order to leave the house around 4AM to go to Manila Memorial in Sucat.  My Nanay usually visits their eldest sister on this day.  Am doing it now in behalf of her.  Was with Nana and Edgar, the driver.

Before proceeding to Sgt. Mariano Cemetery, dropped by McDonald's for a very early breakfast.  Visited my Nanay, Tatay, Lolo, Lola and uncles at Sgt. Mariano Cemetery.  Already set-up at the gate of the cemetery is GMA 7 for the "Unang Hirit" show.  Will be back around 3PM.


At 3PM, went back to Sgt. Mariano Cemetery, this time with my niece.  Good, too, because she's the one who carried in the flower arrangement and lit the candles.

After, went to Glorietta to have meryenda at Pancake House and bought a gift for my inaanak at Terranova who happens to have her birthday today.  That's a lot of candles!  LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home