Saturday, May 17, 2014

Oculus

After several weekends without movie, decided to watch one.

Brought my camera because I wanted to take photos for next month's photo theme:  Toys.  Am sure, many would be submitting forced perspective.  And one of them is me!  LOL


I wanted also to take photos of kids playing with their toys.  But I'm not sure if parents would look kindly on me taking photos of their kids.

Went to Infomax to buy the Passport Sling.  Then, bought a discounted movie ticket for Oculus.

For lunch, wanted to try again something new.  So went to Bistro Ravioli and ordered Spinach and Feta Cheese Ravioli in Pesto Sauce, which the server recommended.  Good try and I would be going back to try some more of their menu items.  Yum!


Eleven years ago, sister and brother saw their father kill their mother with the brother killing the father to save his sister.  They believe that their parents went mad because of the supernatural being residing in the mirror.  With Oculus, it tries to show that you cannot trust your eyes--it is all about perception.  Others might not like the movie with their idea for a horror film, but I like it.

After the movie, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Modern Shanghai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home