Saturday, August 30, 2014

iPad Purge

My Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 has been acting up.  It just closes more than twice a day, sometimes it screeches that you have to perform a hard reboot.  It started when my tablet fell on the street while alighting from the jeepney.

Decided to try the iPad Mini this time.  But have to check about my postpaid Sun broadband SIM if it can be "cut" to a nano SIM.  Learned that I have to upgrade my SIM at the Sun Shop at Greenbelt 1.  On my way to Greenbelt from Glorietta, used my Canon Vixia Mini X.  Sun Cellular only have micro SIM.  Have to have my new SIM "cut" to a nano SIM.  Bought the iPad mini at A Shop and went to my suki for the OtterBox case for it.


Bought discounted movie ticket for The Purge: Anarchy, a quick lunch at Food Choices and played around with my new iPad.  The SIM is still not activated.


The sequel to last year's The Purge, this time film brings the annually government sanctioned event that allows the people to release their anger by killing, murdering, etc. to the streets.  The first film brings the Purge in a family's home.  This film brings five (5) strangers together who are on the street during the Purge.  Definitely better than the first.  One can't help but think what you will do if you were one of them.

After the movie, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Bistro Ravioli.

6 Comments:

At 8/08/2018 07:34:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hi, nice information is given in this blog. Thanks for sharing this type of information, it is so useful for me. nice work keep it up.
website designing company

 
At 1/28/2019 10:04:00 PM, Blogger sachindigitalplanner said...

Bali Honeymoon Packages From Delhi
Bali Honeymoon Packages From Chennai
Hong Kong Packages From Delhi

 
At 7/30/2019 04:56:00 PM, Anonymous erp software in qatar said...

Great beat! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your web site, how can I subscribe for a weblog
site? The account aided me with an appropriate deal.
mobile app development company kochi
Web Design Company
thai restaurant in dubai

 
At 7/30/2019 05:41:00 PM, Anonymous flats in kochi said...

A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing.
Caboodle listing
flats in kottayam
Free high DA classified ads

 
At 5/29/2020 01:24:00 PM, Blogger whatsapp plus themes said...

Ankara'da profesyonel ağda hizmeti 123movies

 
At 9/26/2020 06:17:00 PM, Blogger vibin said...

Nice post.
Mobile App Development India

 

Post a Comment

<< Home