Saturday, August 23, 2014

Talk Back And You're Dead


Decided to do a photo walk, looking for my entry to the photo theme "Graffiti".







Was able to take photos for "Graffiti".  Yes!

Bought discounted movie ticket for Talk Back And You're Dead, had a spinach and feta cheese ravioli in pesto sauce at Bistro Ravioli before my movie.


Same stars of Diary Ng Panget, the reason I decided to watch the movie.  The leads have chemistry but the story is rather chaotic.  I think this movie will have Team Top and Team Red, similar to Twilight's Team Edward and Team Jacob.  Well, what is funny are those beside me (beyond their teens) who are swooning/ giddy when they see the pair on the screen.

After the movie, attended the anticipated Mass, had dinner at Wee Nam Kee, and bought a gas stove (to replace our broken one) at Abenson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home