Saturday, August 09, 2014

Lucy

First stop is at Honda for my car's scheduled maintenance.

Next stop is my usual gala.

At Glorietta is an exhibit for Tita Cory.  Checked it out first before buying my (discounted) movie ticket for Lucy.


Since my screening is 12:45PM, ate first lunch at Food Choices, bought water at Mercury Drug, was able to buy a shoe bag that I can use as gadget bag at Daiso Japan (prices of their items is either PhP66.00 or PhP88.00); then, my movie.


A sci-fi, action movie, Lucy (Scarlett Johansson) finds herself a to be a reluctant drug mule.  The drug that was stuffed inside her stomach was inadvertently released inside her body, causing her to unlock the full potential of her mind.  The premise here is that man only use 10% of their brain power.  What if he uses up 20%... 50%... 100%?  Funny thing, some of those who watched wasn't able to "get" it.  Hehehe!

After the movie, window-shopped before attending the anticipated Mass.  Then, a birthday treat at Chili's for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home