Tuesday, July 29, 2014

She's Dating The Gangster Crown

A holiday and already made an appointment to my dentist.  Dr. Jay Catipon would be putting the crown in one of my tooth that cracked. Now, felt like royalty because I got crown-ed. Weh!

After, passed by Walter Mart where I was able to get a white MyPhone Agua Rio.

Already dressed, decided to go to Glorietta.  Has no plans of watching a movie, but eventually gave in to She's Dating The Gangster.  Bought a discounted movie ticket before having my lunch of Spinach and Feta Cheese Ravioli at Bistro Ravioli.

Still have time for my movie, decided to look for a battery for my niece's Canon 550D.  She always loses power when covering an event.  This happened when we covered a baptism last Sunday.  Was able to buy one at CameraHaus.  She's not the only one that encountered low battery.  My stock of eneloop also gave way--thanks to me for not charging!  LOL  Now that am charging, can't believe it takes long to charge them--even my charger is supposedly a quick charger.


Back to my movie. Due to twist of fate, Athena Dizon (Kathryn Bernardo) finds herself forced to act as the girlfriend of the school's heartthrob, Kenji de los Reyes (Daniel Padilla).  The two actors have chemistry and acts naturally.  Romance, comedy and have scenes that will tug your heart.

After the movie, bought medicine at Mercury Drug, another eneloop charger (on sale) at True Value, screen protector for MyPhone Rio, doughnuts to go at Krispy Kreme, before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home