Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Tooth-y

Already made an appointment to my dentist because my tooth cracked when I ate the Ferrero Rocher which my cousin based in the U.S. gave as pasalubong.  Thus, would not be reporting for work.

Was early at the Catipon Dental Clinic.  The lovely tandem of husband and wife team Dr. Jay and Dr. Mel Catipon make their patients at ease, no wonder their clinic is a bee hive.  Aside from the upper right tooth, my upper left wisdom tooth also cracked days ago.  A crown for my right tooth (that is why I will be going again to the clinic next week) and extraction for my left tooth. My wisdom tooth gave a good fight! LOL

After, passed by Walter Mart to buy oatmeal and passbook case (to replace the National Bookstore plastic bag my bank passbook is kept) before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home