Thursday, October 30, 2014

Kick Scooter

My Day 4 in my mandatory leave is to ride my new JD Bug Deluxe Kick Scooter.  Me and Mary was dropped-off at the Esplanade near the SM Mall of Asia (it is not allowed to ride a bicycle at the back of MOA and I doubt if I can talk my way out that kick scooter is not a bicylce LOL).  We alternate in riding the scooter.

Me and my kick scooter

Riding the kick scooter was fun... and is easy to learn, unlike bicycles.  Mary fell down, I didn't!  Weh!

When we had our fill, we walked our way to MOA.  If no one is looking, I ride the scooter (instead of walking it).  And Mary has to run to keep up.  Hehehe!  One we passed by commented that the scooter looks good... adding "are you trying to lose weight?".  That did it!  LOL

Stopped several times to rest and take pictures.  Bought some items, ate early lunch at El Pollo Loco, before proceeding home.

Grand time, indeed!

Tomorrow, I think will try the scooter along Roxas Boulevard near The Aristocrat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home