Friday, October 31, 2014

Scoot Project Pie

The last day of my mandatory leave is another ride on my kick scooter as well as to try out the new restaurant at Ayala Center that I have been intending to try.

Me and my kick scooter at Malate Church

This time, would be (kick) scoot-ing along Roxas Boulevard.  This is a much nicer place to ride the scooter as there is a dedicated bicycle lane--the pavement is much smoother.  I guess people are not used to seeing adults riding a scooter, that eyes were on us as we pass by.  Even with the sun, you can't feel the heat when riding the scooter because of the breeze.  After several laps, we rested at The Aristocrat, one of the oldest restaurants in the Philippines, for halo-halo and cliffhouse sandwich.

Dropped my kick scooter at home, showered and left again for the mall.  This time, I would really try the Project Pie which recently opened at the Park Square.  Since it is my first time, the guard even kindly assisted me on how to order my custom made pie.  Not bad.


Will be buying some groceries for the house.  There were lots of kids in costumes at the mall.  Trick or treat!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home