Saturday, December 27, 2014

No MMFF Movie

Was hoping that the Starmobile Sky for my retention plan is already available.  So, decided to drop by The Sun Shop at Greenbelt, just in case.  Since was early, had brunch first at Wendy's.  Tsk!  Tsk!  Unit is still not available, I guess I would have it next year, and it is just a few days away.

No plans of watching Bonifacio (although I know this would win the Best Picture for the Metro Manila Film Festival) and dilly-dallying whether to watch English Only, Please.  Thus, no movies.

Have a lot of time, took my time browsing through items and window-shopping.  Was able to buy an emergency light (automatically lights up when there is no eletricity) at The Landmark.  There's an emergency light which costs PhP1,000.00+ and there is less than PhP500.00.  Guess which one I bought?  LOL

Remembered that I have a gift certificate at Starbucks.  Used one of the gift certificates and have my meryenda of fishball at Food Choices.

Attended the anticipated Mass and we had dinner at Kaya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home