Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Singapore: Day 3

Today would be Universal Studios day!  Yey!

Was picked-up by the van around 9AM.  Was told we would be picked-up around 5PM.  In time, too, as my cousin (who is in Singapore to visit her husband working here and happens to be his birthday today) would pick me up at our hotel.  Finally, I would be able to ride the MRT with them.  LOL



A fun day, indeed.  Was able to ride "Madagascar: A Crate Adventure", "Treasure Hunters", and "Transformers: The Ride" twice!




Watched "Shrek 4-D Adventure", "WaterWorld", "Lights, Camera, Action!", and "Sesame Street Saves Christmas".



Our lunch is at Discovery Food Court.



Of course, bought souvenirs for me.  Weh!

Around 5:30PM, my cousin and her husband are already in the hotel lobby.  They gave me a card which I will be using for the MRT.  Also learned it can be used for the monorail, bus and taxi.


Already inside the MRT when we decided to go to the Trick Eye Museum since my cousin has not been there, too!  Originally, we were planning to go to Marina Bay Sands.  Stepped off at Harbour Front and rode the monorail back to Sentosa.


Stepped-off at the first stop of the monorail.  Hmmm... familiar.  LOL



My cousin's husband already made reservations to the restaurant we would be dining in.  Their daughter would also be on the way to the restaurant.  Took a taxi to the New Ubin Seafood.  For a seafood restaurant, their (Angus) steak is very good.  Thumbs up!


After dinner, took a bus ride to their condo where we chatted away.   Left their place around midnight and took a taxi back to the hotel.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home