Saturday, December 13, 2014

Na-da

Would have watched The Hobbit, as it is being shown this week.  But since I would be meeting a friend, have to skip it.

After, decided to continue with my Christmas shopping.  What to give a friend who always travel abroad?  A universal travel adapter.  The same thing I brought (plus extension cord for my gadgets) when I went to Singapore.  Saw one in a specialty (travel) store which costs PhP1,200.00+; the one I purchased is the one I found at The Landmark's hardware store which costs about PhP400.00.

I left my purchases (as well as the gift that I have to carry very carefully) at The Landmark's package counter.  Will pick them up after I leave for home.

And for our Christmas Eve food, skipped my usual of ordering at Amber's.  Instead, went to Sugarhouse for their take-out trays.  Told them I will pick it up around 2PM on December 24.  Prefer ordering food instead of Nana to be burdened in cooking us Christmas dinner.

For meryenda, my usual fishball!  Weh!

Proceeded to where the anticipated Mass at Glorietta takes place.  Saw the notice that there will be no Mass today because of an event.  So, proceeded to The Landmark to attend the anticipated Mass at Mary, Mother of Hope Chapel.  First time to attend Mass here.  Very organized.  Thumbs up!

For dinner, we went to Bistro Ravioli.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home