Saturday, December 06, 2014

More CHRISTmas Shopping

The vet gave an alternate food for Tsubasa.  So went first to Cartimar Shopping Center to buy the Alpo with lamb and rice.  It is out of stock.  Was able to buy one at Pet Express.

Then, was dropped off at The Landmark, where I bought tissue and water at the grocery.  Had lunch at Bistro Ravioli, checked what was showing in the movie theater.  Wanted the horror movie but its first screening is at 6PM.  Guess no movie for me.

Bought Didache at National Bookstore, tops and cologne at Kamiseta for my angels (got a nice tote bag for me for it), picked-up the towels I have embroidered at Made For U, ordered mouse pad for pick-up after the anticipated Mass at It's Personal!, shirts and blouses at The Landmark's bazaar.  Left my purchases at The Landmark's package counter.  Will pick them up before I go home.

Attended the anticipated Mass, picked-up the mouse pads, had dinner at Luk Yuen which just opened, picked-up my purchases then proceeded home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home