Thursday, January 15, 2015

Welcome Lolo Kiko!

It was declared a three day holiday for the coming of Pope Francis.  But in the office, we are asked to report for work one of the three days.  Chose the last day for I intend to welcome him on his arrival.

Around 3:30PM, we are already on our way to Roxas Boulevard even if he will be arriving around 5:45PM.  I brought along a radio and tablet with TV so that I will be updated while waiting for the arrival.  Many near us benefitted with my radio.  LOL


It seems that small spot is really allotted for us while we wait.  And the people across us who are volunteers to be human barricade is someone we know.  Was able to get an ID so that I can go nearer.



After, had dinner at a Venetto Ristorante before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home