Monday, December 29, 2014

Merry Mix-Up

Last working day of the year and took my leave.  Doing so, I have twelve (12) straight days since December 24, 2014 up to January 4, 2015.

Went to Makati City Hall to pay the real property tax.  Since there is a change in processing the assessment and payment, many reacted.  The truth is they should just learn to ask.  Weh!  Took me an hour to do my business.

Then, went to The Landmark's supermarket to buy the ingredients for the fruit salad.  Asked the driver to bring it home and was left at the mall.  Had lunch at the food court.

Wanted to buy the Starmobile Engage 7TV+.  But it was not available.  Asked the salesgirl to call their other branches.  One was available at Market! Market!  Requested that they reserve the unit for me and am on my way.

I had the Starmobile Engage 7TV but find it constricting.  So, the CNEG tablet (one we used for testing our mobile app), which I gave to Mary, will give to Dodong, and the Starmobile Engage 7TV to Mary.  Weh!

Back to Glorietta, bought micro SD and charger (for the CNEG tablet).  Then, proceeded home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home