Saturday, February 14, 2015

Paddington

Many on my checklist for today:
  • Bring car for servicing
  • Bring printer for repair
  • Buy Tsubasa's dog food
  • Print pictures of last year's birthday celebration to share
  • Buy stamp pad with violet ink
Check (at Honda Makati), check (at Canon), check (at Pet Express), check (at General Photo), check (at Office Warehouse in The Landmark).

Done the first three in time for the mall's opening.  Decided to buy the movie ticket for Paddington but there is already a long queue, which I am sure for Fifty Shades of Grey.  Instead of spending precious time, bought my movie ticket online using my mPass.

Had lunch at Food Choices and passed by Abenson where I bought a Samsung LED TV (the TV in my room is calling for replacement).  Aside from a discount, I got me a free Samsung DVD player.  Yes!  This would be my Valentine's gift for me.  LOL


A Peruvian bear looking for a home in London was adopted by a British family.  As much as the bear called Paddington needs a family, this British family also needs this little bear.  Sweet, funny, there are scenes that also tugs your heart.  Like!

After the movie, attended the anticipated Mass, had dinner at Bistro Ravioli, picked-up the TV and DVD player before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home