Saturday, August 29, 2015

Prophylaxis

Should have submitted my stool and urine as part of my executive check-up today.  But since I still have my menstrual period, will have to do it next Monday, a holiday.

So, proceeded instead to Dental City for my dental appointment.  Great!  My company's HMO did not extend with Dental City.  Since I am already there, proceeded and paid for my prophylaxis (should have been free).  Friendly dentist.  My HMO now has Maxicare Dental Hub.  It partnered with Metro Dental.

After the procedure, should not be drinking or eating for at least thirty minutes for the medicine to take effect.  Decided to wait for one hour instead before my lunch at Food Choices.  Just window-shopped before the anticipated Mass.  We had again our dinner at Italianni's to claim the free Seafood Ciopinno with my coupon from BPI.

Did some groceries at The Landmark and claimed the free Jollibee meals with my coupon from BPI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home