Saturday, June 04, 2016

Chilling

Took 12:02 min/km pace walk from Rufino to The Landmark.  Hmmm... getting slow.

Decided to eat lunch at Italianni's for my fiber (Sicilian Chicken Salad for my veggies and fruits plus Spinach and Artichoke Formaggio.  Hehehe!).  Have no plans of watching a movie thinking I can do so tomorrow, decided to just walk.

Saw me at OtterBox where I replaced the case of my iPad Mini.  Bought inks for my printer.  Mobile phone car holder (the Senate already approved the Anti-Distracted Driving Bill and would just need to be signed by the President; already installed the Android app Safest Text Answering Machine wherein it automatically sends back a message when SMS is received or a miss call).  Had a DQ (Dairy Queen) sandwich.

I made reservation at KARADA for tomorrow but they are already full.  Will have to do my treatment next Sunday.

Attended the anticipated Mass, had dinner at Luk Yuen and groceries at The Landmark before proceeding home.



Thursday, June 2, 2016

Below are the result of my mammography and sonomammography:

Mammography:  Found isodensities, bilateral.  Follow-up sonomammography suggested.  BIRADS 0

Sonomammography:  Distinct hypoechoic masses with suggestively benign sonographic features, bilateral.  Clinical correlation and short-term follow-up by sonography after 6 months suggested to monitor stability.  Simple cycsts, bilateral   BIRADS 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home