Saturday, June 11, 2016

The Conjuring 2

Already bought my movie ticket for The Conjuring 2 via online last night.

Went first at Dental City as I already made an appointment for (dental) cleaning.  Next, went to KARADA to cancel my reservation as I have my period--moved it for next week.  Then, just walked. Some stores are still on sale.  Was able to buy a few items.

Had Mongolian lunch at Food Choices and dessert at Cold Stone Creamery before my movie.


In "The Conjuring 2", Ed and Lorraine Warren flies to London, after the case in Amityville, to help a family suffering from a horrific haunting.  From the heels of the successful "The Conjuring", it did not fail.  It is not a sequel since it is one of the cases handled by the Warrens.  Like.  The audience react to every scene--either screaming, laughing and, even, clapping.

Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Bistro Ravioli before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home