Monday, August 29, 2016

Camp Sawi

A holiday.

Was thinking of buying a compact camera with long zoom as back-up for the camera I would be bringing for the European pilgrimage am taking.   Decided to take my Fuji X-Pro because of the ultra-wide lens I own for said camera.  Have already done my research and was thinking of the Canon Powershot SX60 HS.

Was able to find one at Ambassador Home & Electronics Centre.  They are one of my suki.  Already paid the item but will pick it up later as I have to watch a movie.  Already bought a discounted movie ticket for Camp Sawi.  Had lunch at Italianni's.  Then just walked.  It is easier to meet my daily steps in the mall.


A group of broken-hearted women ends up in a resort, called, Camp Sawi, that specializes in helping people ease their pain from failed relationships.  The movie does not preach nor it provides a solution--that there is no singular solution and that people go through things in a different way.

For merienda, went to Tsoko.Nut Batirol.  Did some groceries at The Landmark before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home