Saturday, September 03, 2016

Accessories

Went to Canon Customer Care Center in Magallanes Village in hope to buy a lens hood for the Canon Powershot SX60 HS I recently bought.  Unfortunately, they are only open on weekdays.

Decided to go to SM Mall of Asia as they have a Canon store on said mall.  According to them, the lens hood is not available in the Philippine market.  Hayyy... Since I am already at SM MOA, had lunch at El Pollo Loco.

Then, went back to Glorietta.  Would have watched Don't Breathe but if I do, I would miss the anticipated Mass.  Thus, decided to just walk.  Have reached Greenbelt and practiced using my new camera.  Also, ordered the lens hood from one of my suki, Infomax.






Attended the anticipated Mass, had dinner at Pho Bac and did some groceries at The Landmark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home