Saturday, March 11, 2017

IP Camera Update

The software update I did on my Sricam SP008 and SP015 last Wednesday night caused them to behave erratically--sometimes they are not detected in the network and the night vision is not working.  Sent e-mail to their support and called their local partner.  The local partner suggested that I do a reset; thus, will need to configure the cameras again.  And it worked.

Then, went first to Makati Medical Center to set a schedule for Tuesday with my doctor and was dropped-off at Glorietta.

It's been several weeks I did not watch a movie.  So decided to do so and chose A Dog's Purpose.  Bought a discounted movie ticket and had Mongolian lunch at Food Choices.

Ticked-off some items from my list before my movie:  AAA rechargeable batteries; rechargeable flash light and whistle for my new "angel" in case of emergency.

Now, my movie.


"A Dog's Purpose" is based on a bestselling novel about a devoted dog finding meaning to his existence through the life of his humans.  Love this--even if I shed tears several times.  Actually, even those beside me, we shed tears at the same time on the same scenes.  LOL

After the movie, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Gerry's Grill.  Bought some groceries at The Landmark and ladder at same department store's hardware section before going home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home