Saturday, April 22, 2017

Anniversaries

Walked my way to Ayala Center.

No plans of watching a movie so would just window shop until the anticipated Mass.  Had Mongolian lunch at Food Choices.  Decided to buy a digital luggage scale.  Bought one at The Travel Club where I found one which below PhP1,000.00--the World Traveller digital luggage scale.  For dessert, Baskin Robbins' World Class Chocolate.

Since it is my Nanay's death anniversary (yesterday, it was my Lola Clara's death anniversary), went to Mary, Mother of Hope Chapel at The Landmark.  Prayed the novena to the Divine Mercy and rosary for the repose of my Nanay.

Attended the anticipated Mass, we had dinner at The Pancake House and bought groceries at The Landmark before proceeding home.

Offered the Mass for my Nanay (+), Lola Clara (+), Nana (+); for Lily, Kuya and Vangie.

Note:  Lily, my Nana's niece, underwent endoscopy and colonoscopy.  She's got stage 4 colon cancer. Prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home