Saturday, April 01, 2017

Beauty and the Beast

Before leaving home, waited for the Lazada delivery of Powerex MH-C9000 .  Also, have my last IP camera mounted.

Our office's camera club has workshop with an Emma Watson look-alike model for its portrait photography.  Thus, the model will be in a Hermione and Belle costumes.  Did not finish the activity.

Walked my way to Ayala Center where I bought a discounted movie ticket for Beauty and the Beast.  Had lunch at Italianni's before my movie.


From animation to real people.  Love the movie.  Even if I already know the story, still shed a tear (or two) when Beast is dying.  Weh!  The movie further explained why the cursed prince became what he is, Belle has more character.

After the movie, attended the anticipated Mass, had dinner at Bulgogi Brothers, bought a quarter of Baskin Robbins' World Class Chocolate who's on 31% discount, and bought groceries at The Landmark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home