Friday, April 28, 2017

Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2

A holiday and a day before the Easter Pilgrimage I would be joining.

First went to Pet Express to buy a water bottle for Brad.  The heat we're experiencing is different.  Could it be due to global warming?  Yesterday, ordered an evaporative air cooler at Lazada which is on a discount (actually, with the delivery fee, I still saved PhP300.00+ if I bought it from the malls) and it will be delivered today.

Then, was dropped off at Glorietta where I immediately bought a discounted movie ticket for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.  Ate Mongolian lunch at Food Choices, renewed my Robinson's Rewards Card, and window-shopped.


Quill and his friends, once again, proved that they are the guardians of the galaxy as they again saved the worlds.  They fight to keep their new-found family as they learn the mystery of Quill's true parentage.  You don't have to share the same blood to be "family".  Humor and action.  Like.

The heat?  Bought another Vornado at True Value.  My old one will be used in our sala to circulate air.

Then, bought groceries at The Landmark before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home